- People whose hobby is knitting and crocheting and who want to use their talent for a good cause
- people living in poverty and/or without shelter
The association is financed by membership fees and donations.
What we do
The Wooligans create the necessary conditions for all volunteers who want to get involved in society by knitting and crocheting clothes for homeless and people in need.
What is important to us
- To create a common goal for people of all ages, sexes and backgrounds in order to connect them.
- To enable every interested person to participate and thus strengthen the community.
- An appreciative, open atmosphere and respectful interaction based on humanistic values.
What motivates us
The wish ...
...homeless and people affected by poverty. With your commitment you show appreciation for people who are marginalised and live in social isolation.