As a digital tandem partner, you help seniors virtually share favorite recipes and download them via the recipe database. Share favorite recipes, cook, bake, try them out against boredom and cabin fever. Seniors living alone and retirees 60+ in particular have been under "Corona house arrest" for months. You are grandma's sparring partner in joint virtual cooking events via our online portal.
Apply and motivate older people from your family circle, school, university, community and neighbourhood to share grandma's favourite recipes with us.
We are looking for IT-savvy young people (pupils and students) who can arrange to meet senior citizens in 1:1 tandems for virtual cooking and chatting.
If you want, you can also apply as a tandem facilitator yourself. Then you are on the road as a "campus ambassador" for Kuli Hood, motivating and winning over other young people (pupils and students) as "new" tandem partners.
- Fast, reliable help in 1:1 tandems for grandma's rescuer action.
- You help Corona-compliant: On site in Bonn and location-independent on the phone, via video call or remote access.
- Patient technology help for seniors and less technology-savvy older people.
- When dealing with smartphone, tablet, zoom and Co, you clear hurdles out of the way.
You are the born saviour of grandma's favourite recipes, if you are
- are confident in using smartphone, tablet, zoom and co
- patiently and warmly help senior citizens to help themselves
- you are enthusiastic about the topic 'grandma's kitchen'
- Cooking or baking is not a must, but an advantage :-)
You need to be able to participate
- Smartphone or tablet
- Laptop or PC with microphone and camera.
Your schedule is flexible, which makes your commitment as a "favourite recipe rescuer" or "campus ambassador" so uncomplicated.
Our rescuer action starts from Bonn and is offered in times of Corona regardless of location.
This project is location independent.
Kuli Hood is a non-profit social startup. Similar to the English hero of legends, "Kuli Hood" fights with culinary swords against poverty in old age, protects against loneliness and saves grandma's favorite recipes! Our true heroes are seniors who, as pleasure ambassadors, pass on their secret favorite recipes and kitchen treasures to the younger generation with pleasure experience events by cooking, baking, eating and telling stories together.More about the organisation