The Kidstonne (kid's barrel) is a mobile play program that takes place every 14 days on Mondays in the backyard of the Sanddornstraße. The goal of the pedagogical work at the "Kidstonne" is to teach children to play independently and to show them alternative ways to spend their free time in an adequate and non-violent way. It is primarily aimed at children between the ages of 6-12. We are looking for motivated volunteers to carry out the activities, including preparation and follow-up. At the end of each activity there is time for a detailed debriefing and reflection on the experiences and own work. We offer space for creativity and independent work.
- Screen materials, check for safety & pack,
- Pack healthy drinks & snacks, prepare
- team arrangements
- Be a contact person and play partner
- Moderating conflicts and decisions
- Perceiving and setting play-learning impulses
- Being a contact person for parents and residents
- Unpacking/cleaning up/washing up
- Reflecting on (social) pedagogical actions, setting goals/objectives for further work
- Enjoyment in working with children and young people
- Open-mindedness, sociability
- Interest in the topics and lifestyles of young people
The Kidstonne takes place every 14 days on Mondays. Including preparation and follow-up time, one set-up lasts approx. 3.5-4.5 hours.
A police certificate of good conduct is necessary for employment at the Kidstonne.
The Treberhilfe Dresden e.V. is a recognized voluntary youth welfare organization. The purpose of the association is to offer advice, guidance and support to young people in special circumstances and to develop preventive measures (see statutes).More about the organisation