- foreign students
- other people with migration backgrounds
- People who are willing to talk
Basically all people who are interested in exchanging ideas, curious about new stories and open to the diversity of life.
The project "Begegnungen im Stadtteil" is funded by Aktion Mensch and is run by Der Paritätische Landesverband Brandenburg e.V.
- Support the integration and participation of people with migration backgrounds
- Enable encounters between locals and people with an migration background to promote mutual acquaintance, mutual understanding and peaceful coexistence
- Opening up community centres interculturally and making diversity a normal part of life
- Encourage voluntary commitment of locals and people with migration backgrounds to deal with integration tasks in the city
that people meet each other openly and that strangers can become friends!